PUBLIC NOTICE DATE: 17TH DECEMBER, 2020
TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS, ADVOCATES, LITIGANTS AND MEMBERS OF PUBLIC.
It is hereby notified that HON. E.S AGADE (SRM), Court Number 2, will be proceeding on annual leave from 21st December, 2020 to 8th January, 2021 and resume duty on Monday, the 11th Day of January, 2021.
SENIOR COURT ASSISTANT,
KIGUMO LAW COURTS.
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
IN THE SENIOR PRINCIPAL MAGISTRATE’S COURT AT KIGUMO
TO ALL LITIGANTS AND ADVOCATES
RE: JUDGMENTS AND RULINGS TO BE DELIVERED VIA EMAIL BY HON. E. S. AGADE, SRM
TAKE NOTICE that the Judgments and Rulings that were to be delivered on April 9, 2020 by E. S. AGADE, SRM as per the schedule below are ready. The same could not be delivered due to the lockdown on Nairobi metropolis. In the circumstances kindly TAKE FURTHER NOTICE of the following directions:-
1. That due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown on Nairobi metropolis the Judgments and Rulings will now be delivered by electronic mail.
2. To dispense with order 21 rule 1 of the Civil Procedure Rules which require pronouncements to be made in open court, Parties/Advocates are now required to submit a written consent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Such consent must contain the following details:-
a. Indicate the case number and the parties to the respective case they consent to receive the Judgment or Ruling by electronic mail;
b. Provide the email address(s) that parties wish to receive such Judgment or Ruling; and
c. Be signed by both parties as the case may be.
N/B Parties may however submit separate consents in the event they are not able to file joint consents.
4. Once the joint/separate consent have been received, the respective Judgment or Ruling will be sent to the email address(s) provided in the consent.
5. Where no consent is submitted, the Judgment or Rulings will NOT be delivered until courts resume normal business.
KIGUMO LAW COURTS