Conference: Legal Policy & Frameworks Surrounding the Energy & Extractive Industries in Africa with a Focus on East Africa.
May 12, 2015
East Africa is in the midst of an energy boom, with many countries emerging as potential leaders in the energy and extractive sectors.
The 2015 Africa Forum will bring together leading experts and interested legal professionals to cultivate their professional understanding of the prevailing legal framework and industry international best practices.
Attendees will also have a unique opportunity to foster key strategic professional alliances to ensure effective future collaboration to tackle the most pressing industry demands inundating the East African legal market.
Interactive panels will cover topics including:
- Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Policy approaches to the energy and extractive sectors
- Social and environmental considerations
- Taxation schemes
- Procurement in energy and extractive contracting
- Security & Human Rights Issues and Disputes
You may find further information here