Please Wait. Searching ...
|Case Number:||Environment and Land Case E005 of 2020|
|Parties:||Mohamed Sharif Iderus v Mohamed Ali Hussein|
|Date Delivered:||22 Dec 2020|
|Court:||Environment and Land Court at Chuka|
|Judge(s):||Peter Muchoki Njoroge|
|Citation:||Mohamed Sharif Iderus v Mohamed Ali Hussein  eKLR|
|Court Division:||Environment and Land|
|Case Outcome:||Application denied|
|Disclaimer:||The information contained in the above segment is not part of the judicial opinion delivered by the Court. The metadata has been prepared by Kenya Law as a guide in understanding the subject of the judicial opinion. Kenya Law makes no warranties as to the comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information|
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
IN THE ENVIRONMENT AND LAND COURT AT CHUKA
MERU ELC CASE NO. E005 OF 2020
MOHAMED SHARIF IDERUS..................................PLAINTIFF
MOHAMED ALI HUSSEIN.....................................DEFENDANT
1. This application is dated 10th November, 2020.
2. Having perused the application and its supporting pleadings, the following orders are issued:
3. The application is not certified urgent but will be heard on priority basis.
4. Prayer 2 in the application is granted in terms of the provisions of section 63 (e) of the Civil Procedure Act PENDING the hearing and determination of this application.
5. The plaintiff should serve this application upon the defendant within the next 14 days.
6. The application will be heard by the Hon. Lady Justice Lucy Mbugua at Meru on 3rd February, 2021.
Delivered in chambers this 22nd day of December, 2020 in the presence of:
P. M. NJOROGE,